Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So you think you can dance?

For my sisters birthday we all got together and had a Wii party. My mom bought this new game called Dance2 (if you have never played it I recommend that you do) it was so much fun. Even if you might not be the best dancer you can't help but get into all of the dances. I definitely got my groove on! ha ha  We even got my dad to play, and the best part is that I caught it on tape!! ha ha Every time I watch this video it puts a smile on my face, so I thought I would share it with all of you.:) My Mom and Dad would probably kill me if they new I was putting this up, but everyone deserves a good laugh once in awhile. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Kinzie, this was so funny! It made me so happy to hear your cute laugh! HA Hope you are doing well! LOOOVVVEEE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. That's hilarious! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha this is a favorite occurance at the Brown home also. I seriously almost pee my pants watching everyone do it. I got Nick a Wii for christmas so we should totally have a Just Dance 2 party! Really, lets do it! That could very well possibly be the one of the funnest future nights of my life. Anway, I agree with Shalyn. I love hearing your laugh. I MIIIISSSS you! I don't ahang out much lately cause i'm sure no one wants to hang out with an overdue ornery pregnant woman. I have been told though that I need to relax and he'll come and one of the suggest was a pedicure. We should get together and go do it this week! I've never had one so it makes me nervous for some odd reason to go by myself.... Anyway. LOVE YOU LOTS! So glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world did I miss all these posts!?! I made me SOOOOOOOO happy hearing your laugh in the back ground of the video :) And I was giggling with you seeing you awesome mom & dad & natalie & chad (it was them right?) dancing!! Love that game!

    PS - Kinz thank you so, so much for the heart-felt comments and prayers for my sister-in-law and her family. It means the world...

    ReplyDelete